Join us in the defense of boy scouting. Writers and counter-activists are needed to rally traditional boy scouts and leaders into action. It’s a big job and we’re starting from scratch.
Here is what we need to win:
- Situation and After Action reporting
- Hands-on and “how to” training
- Intelligence collection and processing (i.e., “scouting”)
- Strategy analysis, assessment
- Instruction in leadership, counter-activism and propaganda
- Epistemology and methodology
- History and time tested lessons
- Scout Spirit, traditions, and morale boosters
- Public relations, recruitment
You get the idea don’t you? Bear in mind the purpose is to assert scoutcraft, or at least its spirit of manly self reliance and competency, as it was before 1972’s Improved Scouting Program. Use this contact form to inquire!